Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Circ Music

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2011
      Where exactly is that hill?

      --- On Sun, 4/3/11, Fred G Kovalyak <fkovalyak@...> wrote:

      From: Fred G Kovalyak <fkovalyak@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Circ Music
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: "F Kovalyak" <fkovalyak@...>
      Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 8:17 PM

         I really enjoyed that Rolland Group Musical url,especially the TV scenes of

      the countryside.  When I visited Circ in 2001, Ed Gernat's Cousin took me up the

      hill to the  source of Holy Spring water.  The view of the countryside was

      Breathtaking.

          Fred Kovalyak

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011
         As I recall it was near the beginning of the small village of CIRC.
        The road leading up to the top was full of large potholes. At the top(above
        Circ) there was a small church and several small places for the Priests to hear
        confessions.   Someone had put in a pipe ..from the spring ...to allow pilgrims
        to get bottles of water.

        Ed or Edie Gernat should be able to better describe this place.
        My 77 yr ole memory is getting worse.

        Fred G Kovalyak