Re: Met Sister Josifa (Helena Simova) from Circ in Rome

  • ahoodlumof85
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 3, 2011
      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "fkovalyak" <fkovalyak@...> wrote:

      > Ed,

      Would you be able to give me some contact information for Helena? My husband and I will be going to Rome this summer to meet some of his family and I would love to meet Helena, especially since the Sima name figures into my family tree in Circ. Big family, I know, but all new and still exciting for me!

      Susan Povich (Popovics) Del Conte

    • e.gernat@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 4, 2011
        Hi You may have not noticed that Fred's  info was from 2005. Sister Josifa is at the Bascilia in Presov although she does visit her family in Circ Perhaps she will e-mail you

        So glad that you are going to see Margeta  Edie

        Would you be able to give me some contact information for Helena? My husband and I will be going to Rome this summer to meet some of his family and I would love to meet Helena, especially since the Sima name figures into my family tree in Circ. Big family, I know, but all new and still exciting for me!

        Susan Povich (Popovics) Del Conte

        > --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com , AltoClar@ wrote:
        > >
        > > In a message dated 5/15/2005 1:07:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        > > fkovalyak@ writes:
        > >
        > > Hello, Just arrived in Taromina.Sicily. Met Sister Josifa last Thur. Took a
        > > few pictures thhat I will share with u when I return next week. She is from
        > > the same village (Circ) as my Grandparents.
        > > FG Kovalyak
        > > HI!!! UPON YOUR RETURN, WOULD LOVE TO GET MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU. MY
        > > FAMILY NAME IS SIMA -- GRANDPARENTS WERE FROM CIRC!!! SUSAN

      • William C. Wormuth
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 4, 2011
          I'm just waiting for Lubos~ to visit Sister Martina Novotná in Banska Bystrica.

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 5, 2011
            I will forward an email I received from someone in Circ-- perhaps you and Ed can tell me who these relatives are!!!They used the same google translation software that I use-- but it is very hard to understand!