Re: Circ

  • ahoodlumof85
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3 6:19 PM
      Sue (Snoflake),

      My father's mother was born in Circ, and the Sima surname figures into our family tree in Circ. My great grandmother was Anna Totura, whose mother was Maria Sima (1843). MAria's parents were Michael Sima and Anna Zoslyaren. Perhaps our lines cross somewhere!

      Susan
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3 7:04 PM
        Where exactly is that hill?

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 4 11:05 AM
           As I recall it was near the beginning of the small village of CIRC.
          The road leading up to the top was full of large potholes. At the top(above
          Circ) there was a small church and several small places for the Priests to hear
          confessions.   Someone had put in a pipe ..from the spring ...to allow pilgrims
          to get bottles of water.

          Ed or Edie Gernat should be able to better describe this place.
          My 77 yr ole memory is getting worse.

          Fred G Kovalyak