RE: [Slovak-World] Fw: Save the date: free access to Civil War era records

  • Plichta
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      I guess I'm out of luck. The first PLICHTA did not come to America until
      1881. We are the new kids on the block.

      Frank Plichta

      "Searching the world for PLIHTAs"

      _____

      From: Ancestry.com <Ancestry@...
      <mailto:Ancestry%40email.ancestry.com> >
      Subject: Save the date: free access to Civil War era records
      To: "C Caswick" <ccaswick@... <mailto:ccaswick%40yahoo.com> >
      Date: Friday, April 1, 2011, 9:30 AM

      #yiv520268857 td {
      }

      If you haven't already, add ancestry@...
      <mailto:ancestry%40email.ancestry.com> to your address book to make sure
      you don't miss an email.

      Free access week is
      coming April 7-14th.
      Don't miss out on this chance to search millions of Civil War era records,
      including the 1860 and 1870 U.S. censuses, free for one week. Save the date
      - and you just might find your own Civil War story.

      C 2011 Ancestry.com

      PRIVACY STATEMENT
      Ancestry.com does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal
      information you provide us to third party advertisers.

      Questions? Comments? Please don't reply to this email as we cannot respond
      to messages sent to this address. Instead, visit our online help center to
      get answers to common questions or send us a message. You can also contact
      us at:

      Ancestry.com Operations Inc.
      Attn: Customer Service
      360 West 4800 North
      Provo, UT 84604
      USA
      Edit your account options or unsubscribe from this communication. You are
      subscribed to Ancestry Special Offers as: ccaswick@...
      <mailto:ccaswick%40yahoo.com> .