Fw: Save the date: free access to Civil War era records

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011

      In case you hadn't heard about this ......

      Caye

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
        I guess I'm out of luck. The first PLICHTA did not come to America until
        1881. We are the new kids on the block.

        Frank Plichta

        "Searching the world for PLIHTAs"

        _____

        From: Ancestry.com <Ancestry@...
        <mailto:Ancestry%40email.ancestry.com> >
        To: "C Caswick" <ccaswick@... <mailto:ccaswick%40yahoo.com> >
        Date: Friday, April 1, 2011, 9:30 AM

        #yiv520268857 td {
        }

        If you haven't already, add ancestry@...
        <mailto:ancestry%40email.ancestry.com> to your address book to make sure
        you don't miss an email.

        Free access week is
        coming April 7-14th.
        Don't miss out on this chance to search millions of Civil War era records,
        including the 1860 and 1870 U.S. censuses, free for one week. Save the date
        - and you just might find your own Civil War story.

        C 2011 Ancestry.com

        PRIVACY STATEMENT
        Ancestry.com does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal
        information you provide us to third party advertisers.

        Questions? Comments? Please don't reply to this email as we cannot respond
        to messages sent to this address. Instead, visit our online help center to
        get answers to common questions or send us a message. You can also contact
        us at:

        Ancestry.com Operations Inc.
        Attn: Customer Service
        360 West 4800 North
        Provo, UT 84604
        USA
        Edit your account options or unsubscribe from this communication. You are
        subscribed to Ancestry Special Offers as: ccaswick@...
        <mailto:ccaswick%40yahoo.com> .