Re: Met Sister Josifa (Helena Simova) from Circ in Rome

  • fkovalyak
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2011
      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, AltoClar@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 5/15/2005 1:07:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > fkovalyak@... writes:
      >
      > Hello, Just arrived in Taromina.Sicily. Met Sister Josifa last Thur. Took a
      > few pictures thhat I will share with u when I return next week. She is from
      > the same village (Circ) as my Grandparents.
      > FG Kovalyak
      > HI!!! UPON YOUR RETURN, WOULD LOVE TO GET MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU. MY
      > FAMILY NAME IS SIMA -- GRANDPARENTS WERE FROM CIRC!!! SUSAN

    • Fred G Kovalyak
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2011
           I was looking thru ole ARCHIVE msgs and came across this one.
        Three Slovak Gentlemen ,,,one a Redemptionist Priest from Bratislava is
        attending a Christ Life Seminar here in Md. I plan to meet them at Noon and was
        looking for something I could share with them and Accidently sent out this Ole
        msg.

                Couldn't find Susan's last name or e-mail address !!!

        Fred G kovalyak
        Columbia,Md

        ________________________________
        > In a message dated 5/15/2005 1:07:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        > fkovalyak@... writes:
        >
        > Hello,  Just arrived in Taromina.Sicily. Met Sister Josifa last Thur. Took a
        > few  pictures thhat I will share with u when I return next week.  She is  from

        > the same village (Circ)  as my Grandparents.
        > FG  Kovalyak
        > HI!!!  UPON YOUR RETURN, WOULD LOVE TO GET MORE INFORMATION FROM  YOU.  MY
        > FAMILY NAME IS SIMA -- GRANDPARENTS WERE FROM  CIRC!!!  SUSAN

      • Sue
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 1, 2011
          Fred, I think I am the "Susan" that you are referring to. My maiden name is Sima and my father's ancestors are from Circ. My paternal grandfather was John (Jan?) Sima and he was married to Anna Zsuravcik (sp?). They lived in Erie, PA.

          > In a message dated 5/15/2005 1:07:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          > fkovalyak@... writes:
          >
          > Hello, Just arrived in Taromina.Sicily. Met Sister Josifa last Thur. Took a
          > few pictures thhat I will share with u when I return next week. She is from

          > the same village (Circ) as my Grandparents.
          > FG Kovalyak
          > HI!!! UPON YOUR RETURN, WOULD LOVE TO GET MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU. MY
          > FAMILY NAME IS SIMA -- GRANDPARENTS WERE FROM CIRC!!! SUSAN

        • ahoodlumof85
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 3, 2011
            --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "fkovalyak" <fkovalyak@...> wrote:

            > Ed,

            Would you be able to give me some contact information for Helena? My husband and I will be going to Rome this summer to meet some of his family and I would love to meet Helena, especially since the Sima name figures into my family tree in Circ. Big family, I know, but all new and still exciting for me!

            Susan Povich (Popovics) Del Conte

          • e.gernat@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 4, 2011
              Hi You may have not noticed that Fred's  info was from 2005. Sister Josifa is at the Bascilia in Presov although she does visit her family in Circ Perhaps she will e-mail you

              So glad that you are going to see Margeta  Edie

              Would you be able to give me some contact information for Helena? My husband and I will be going to Rome this summer to meet some of his family and I would love to meet Helena, especially since the Sima name figures into my family tree in Circ. Big family, I know, but all new and still exciting for me!

              Susan Povich (Popovics) Del Conte

              > --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com , AltoClar@ wrote:
              > >
              > > In a message dated 5/15/2005 1:07:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
              > > fkovalyak@ writes:
              > >
              > > Hello, Just arrived in Taromina.Sicily. Met Sister Josifa last Thur. Took a
              > > few pictures thhat I will share with u when I return next week. She is from
              > > the same village (Circ) as my Grandparents.
              > > FG Kovalyak
              > > HI!!! UPON YOUR RETURN, WOULD LOVE TO GET MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU. MY
              > > FAMILY NAME IS SIMA -- GRANDPARENTS WERE FROM CIRC!!! SUSAN

            • William C. Wormuth
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 4, 2011
                I'm just waiting for Lubos~ to visit Sister Martina Novotná in Banska Bystrica.

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 5, 2011
                  I will forward an email I received from someone in Circ-- perhaps you and Ed can tell me who these relatives are!!!They used the same google translation software that I use-- but it is very hard to understand!