tour leader

  • hmsbob@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2011
      Does anyone know if there is someone in the group who leads tours in
      eastern slovakia. in the area of Hummenne, and also Zipov. Would appreciate
      any info

      Bob

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31, 2011
        I believe Helene C would do that.

        When are you going?

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31, 2011
          thinking about fall

          bob

          --- On Thu, 3/31/11, _hmsbob@..._ (mailto:hmsbob@...)

          From: _hmsbob@..._ (mailto:hmsbob@...) <_hmsbob@..._
          (mailto:hmsbob@...) >
          To: _slovak-world@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:slovak-world@yahoogroups.com) ,
          _slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com)
          Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011, 4:48 PM

          Does anyone know if there is someone in the group who leads tours in

          eastern slovakia. in the area of Hummenne, and also Zipov. Would
          appreciate

          any info

          Bob

        • William C. Wormuth
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 31, 2011
            Dear all,

            Does anyone in Pittsburgh know where they sell Store made Klobasa , (all types),
            and Jaternica?? Also include internet address , (if any).

            Thanks,

            Z Bohom,

            Vilo

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3 9:59 AM
              Have you contacted her?  If she cannot do it, she can suggest someone who can, I am sure.

              From: _hmsbob@..._ (mailto:hmsbob@...) <_hmsbob@..._

              (mailto:hmsbob@...) >

              To: _slovak-world@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:slovak-world@yahoogroups.com) ,

              _slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com)