Szarvas, bekes, Hungary

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2011
      How do I get the Hungarian LDS records? Can you please post a link? D'akujem - Kosonom szepen.

    • stevemartonak
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2011
        go to www.familysearch.org
        click on "Europe"
        scroll down to Hungary

        There are currently three sets of records:
        Hungary Catholic Church Records
        Hungary Civil Registrations 1895-1920
        Hungary Funeral Notices 1840-1990