Was Churches; Now Clowning

  • Diana Boggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2011
      I agree. A good clown is much more versatile than a foolish peasant or a pleasant fool.

      If you checked my website (s) out, you should have figured out early on that I am a phodographer, who shoots her subjects into paper. The only thing that I can kill is a phrase, a special moment or a goetta/tomato/cheese/mushroom omelet (A1 sauce on side).

      Although Ringling Bros is in Cincinnati this weekend....hmmm
      Think I will do the high wire over the clowns...this time, Skip over flood waters too and go finish what I wasn't doing....

      If I was to be honest I would rather be wished to make a big ole pile of money on my Vizsla history book or DVD, instead of capturing some poor clown & driving him berserk. I don't want a lot of money. Would be happy with an RV & driving the USA.

      What's a hlulby?  dlb.