Re: [Slovak-World] Churches

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 11, 2011
      Hlúpy!

      ________________________________
      From: LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, March 11, 2011 12:04:31 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Churches

      Nothing amuses a clown hater like dead clowns.

      But I am an honest clown. I cannot speak for other clowns, just myself. No
      costume. Good clowns don't need them. In fact, clowns in costume irritate
      those of us real clowns.

      Good luck in your clown hunting. Is there a word for clown-hunter in Slovak?

      From: LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...>

      Sender: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:16:15

      To: <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>

      There are plenty of clowns here in Slovak-World.

      Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 10:47 PM

      We can always be friends. I like slovak men. They treat me like a lady, except
      for one. Just can't get married. I've been written out of the will tweist and
      got back in thrice. As long as daddy is alive, my escort must face his
      inspection.

      I find him quite amusing. Many don't understand that if he is picking on you, he
      likes you. He thinks that stress brings out the real person. Since my mother
      passed on he pretends to be asleep if he doesn't like somebody. When he went to
      his cancer doctor who also attended my mother, he was still mad at how they
      inserted catheter, so he pretended to be dead while the cancer doctor poked at
      prostate (supposed to be painful). He made up his mind to not flinch or move and
      didn't. He said that doctor thought he had died on the table and jumped up to
      daddys laughter.

      After he is gone I will need someone with a wonderful sense of humor. I will
      probably buy a clown. I certainly married and divorced one.

      Back to slovak world and learning more about the people who helped create a
      great hunter the vizsla, be they slovak or hungarian...dlb :)

      From: LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...>

      Sender: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:49:10

      To: <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>

      If I am an ex-Catholic, does that mean that we can be friends? Or is that also
      forbidden since I used to be one?

      Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 6:30 PM

      Sent by your VATICAN Blackberry