Fasangove Greetings

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011
      Radosťne fas~iangová utorok pre vás a vas~e rod'inu!

      Making S~is~ky, in the way our Zahoraci made them: Not filled but plain, with 2
      "cuts" in each the dough portion center out, making what we called "fingers".

      Sadly we have not had the traditional Fasangový Ball. Everyone wore kroje and
      the place was cleared at 12::00AM.

      In Binghamton, NY, they had the traditional, "Pochváný Básý.

      From then on we were not allowed to listen to the radio, sing or eat sweets
      until Easter.

      S Panem Bohem,

      Sväty Vilo