Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Map of Goral

    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 1, 2011
      Thanks for the clarification, Ron.

      Half breeds seem to be somewhat welcome here.  I am half Lithuanian, and they tolerate me quite well.

      I had suspected that it might be Helen, since I haven't heard from her in some time.

      And thank you for respecting your friend's privacy & anonymity. I wish my friends were as discrete.  But they are entertaining, even if annoying.

      Message 54 of 54 , May 19 5:51 AM
        Nope! Next year's schedule won't be available until early next year. Next year's fest is set for May 18-20, Monroeville Convention Center.

        Joe