Re: [Slovak-World] Prayers for a member of SLovak-World

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 22, 2011
      Ano, Mate aj pravdu. D'akujem pekne.

      S Panem Bohom,

      Vilus~

      --- On Tue, 2/22/11, LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...> wrote:

      From: LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Prayers for a member of SLovak-World
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 10:57 AM

      Then anonymous w/b prayed for.  God can figure it out.

      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@...>

      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Monday, February 21, 2011, 4:56 PM

      Thank You but it is not for me. I don't want to mention the name without

      permission

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo

      From: LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...>

      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@...>

      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 11:51 PM

      Please remember this member in your prayers.

      This person will soon have knee surgery and wishes that we pray for a successful

      outcome.

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo