Re: [Slovak-World] Written Cyrillic I think???

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2011
      Does anyone read written (script) Cyrillic - i think that is what this is

      It's a document just unearthed in my family from 1909. Looks like an official
      thing with a tax stamp - maybe a permission to leave kind of document????

      two paragraphs of beautifully written text

      wishing i could decipher it but no way -

      helene