Re: [Slovak-World] Map of Slovakia from Summer Picnic

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 9, 2011
      Sorry, but I have thought of another site you might try.  It is actually the result of my search on Google, "Map of regions Slovakia" and click "images".

      http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Map+of+regions+Slovakia&rlz=1B3GGLL_enUS386US386&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=527

      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@...>

      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 11:47 AM

           MAP OF SLOVAKIA

        prepared and published by the

          SLOVAK INSTITUTE

         at St. Andrews Abbey

          2900 East Boulevard

          Cleveland 4, Ohio

      From: genmom4 <geismom@...>

      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 10:18 AM

      I apologize for the quick hit of my pinky finger that posted an empty response!

      This summer, my husband and I attended the picnic in Virginia. There was a large map of Slovakia in the garage on an easel. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jrcrazy/4742139171/in/set-72157624252254351/

      I do not know who the owner of this map is, but perhaps someone on Slovak World does, and might be able to help?

      Barbara

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Inez Giles" <igiles@...> wrote:

      > Hi, everyone! I am looking for an "outline" map of Slovakia I can

      > print on poster board and use when I give talks. I want to point to a

      > region and then explain the types of embroidery techniques used in

      > that region. I thought about using tracing paper to outline the road

      > map I have and take that outline to the printer so he can adhere the

      > outline to poster board. Is this the most efficacious method to use?

      > Do you have any other suggestions?

      > My goal is to have a poster measuring 3.5 feet long and 2 feet high -

      > something my needlework guild ladies can see from the back row even

      > with tired eyes without too much trouble. Thanks in advance for any

      > suggestions - Inez

      The fish are biting.