Re: bohemian cook book

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 8, 2011
      Andy:

      The First Catholic Slovak Ladies Association cookbook has
      redefined Slovak cooking in America.

      It's also interesting that your recipe for Slovak Easter
      Cheese has been on of the top pages on the internet for years.

      It may be hard to believe, but several million people have
      checked out your recipe over the years.

      http://www.iarelative.com/sirok.htm

      Greg Kopchak