RE: [Slovak-World] Folk trade--31

  • Fedor, Helen
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 4, 2011
      Just a note, as I said earlier, I'm not translating this book. It's already been translated into English, but it was a poor translation, so I'm cleaning up the English (as I stated in a much earlier email).

      All opinions my own

      From: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 7, 2011
        John,

        You might  try this man for competitive pricing.

        http://www.konekta.sk/

        Vlado is a good friend of mine and I know people he has helped to find relatives and even accompanied them to the town to meet them.

        Vlado was one of the people who left the old SW site because of the Bashing and UGLY language.

        Vlado lives in the city of Nové Mesto nad Váhom.  I have enjoyed the hospitality of Vlad, his wife and youngest son.  Please mention my name.

        Z Bohom,

        Vilo