Re: Dave has landed

  • Paul Wolsko <pwolsko@optonline.net>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2003
      Welcome, Dave!

      Paul W.

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, David <humblebe@i...> wrote:
      > Hi All: I finally got connected and I feel a great relief come off
      my back.
      > I thought my brain cells finally took a nose dive into the
      unknown. How can
      > something so simple become so complicated. I'm truly glad to be
      among my
      > friends once again. Janko...I'm going to take Ron Matviyak into
      the No.9
      > coal mine next Sunday, good Lord willing.
      > Miner Dave
    • Jan Lan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2003
        At 07:15 PM 1/26/2003 -0500, you wrote:
        >Hi All: I finally got connected and I feel a great relief come off my back.
        >I thought my brain cells finally took a nose dive into the unknown. How can
        >something so simple become so complicated. I'm truly glad to be among my
        >friends once again. Janko...I'm going to take Ron Matviyak into the No.9
        >coal mine next Sunday, good Lord willing.
        >Miner Dave

        Welcome aboard. I don't know if Ron can handle the cold back there. Take
        it easy on him and don't make any rock falling sounds while you're touring.

        Janko

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • David
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2003
          Yanko: What's kind of funny is that when we drop off a bunch of tourists
          and when they are in another section of the mine, we will take the mine
          motor and cars back out to bring in a second group of tourists. When some
          of the tourists hear the rumbling (of the mine motor and cars) going back
          out it sounds like a cave in or earth quake. I sort of smile and reassure
          them that all is well. With the cold, this past Sat. we had a lot of ice
          to chop of the tracks at the beginning of the mine. Our cold weather was
          brutal for the lasts two weeks. They also say that the temperature is going
          to go down to zero tomorrow morning with highs in the single digits.
          Miner Dave