Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)

  • William
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 3, 2011
      On 2/3/2011 10:13 AM, LongJohn Wayne wrote:

      > My condolences to you as well, Vladi.
      >
      > But you are right. We all should hope to go doing something we love.
      >
      > I'll probably be right here, typing to you all.
      >
      > --- On Thu, 2/3/11, Vladimir Linder <vlinder49@...
      > <mailto:vlinder49%40shaw.ca>> wrote:
      >
      > From: Vladimir Linder <vlinder49@... <mailto:vlinder49%40shaw.ca>>
      > Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)
      > To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Date: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 1:12 AM
      >

      > Thanks Larry, he was a dentist his wife died some
      >
      > years ago of Alzheimer. Sad story. But yes he
      >
      > loved hunting so much that he even went hunting several times to Arfica.
      >
      > Regarding MODZGOVA MRTVICA . I was testing the
      >
      > waters if anybody figure it right and correct and
      >
      > the D was put in on purpose so, Ben's wife will
      >
      > get an AAA, this time for the D and C for MRTVICA.
      >
      > However they do not use MRTVICA that often as
      >
      > MRTVY is DEAD. So when you have hart attack they
      >
      > say you had an INFARKT and when you have a stroke
      >
      > they say these days MOZGOVA PRIHODA or MOZGOVA PORAZKA.
      >
      > My friend the former priest in Liptovska Teplicka
      >
      > did have a stroke and hart attack at the same
      >
      > time and I was told that he had an INFARKT and MOZGOVU PRIHODU.
      >
      > Now you know. Now my cousin he did die from the
      >
      > prihoda so you could say that he had mrtvica.
      >
      > Vladi
      >
      > At 06:50 PM 2/2/2011, you wrote:
      >

      > >Vladi
      >

      > >Â I am sorry about your cousin's early death. I
      >
      > >am glad for him that he died while doing something he enjoyed.
      >
      > >I think that is the best you can wish for someone.
      >

      > >respectfully
      >

      > >Larry K ocik ----- Original Message -----
      >
      > >From: "Vladimir Linder"
      > <<mailto:vlinder49%40shaw.ca>vlinder49@...
      > <mailto:vlinder49%40shaw.ca>>

      Bill Brna

    • pat Thomas
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 9 1:53 PM
        YES, HALLELUJAH INDEED, CHRIST IS RISEN_!!
        I like your style Paul, that is so great of you to remind us of "the reason for the Season", where do u go to church at?
        I attend here in Northern VA, and also go to the Byzantine Catholic Church, love those pierogies!

        Praying for many Easter Blessings upon you this season,
        Patricia
        On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 8:23 AM EDT Paul Payerchin wrote:

        >Hallelujah! Christ Is Risen!
      • George Sirko
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 10 8:28 PM
          Voistinu voskrese