Re: [Slovak-World] We have a troll!!

    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 1, 2011
      I think it is the tone that is most troubling.  While I may not agree w/ certain comments, often times, it is the way certain things are expressed that are troublesome.

      Particularly in matters of taste, style or preference.  We all have differing views.  Mine is not 'right' & yours are not 'wrong.'

      Many other blogs, chat lists, or news groups often descend into ridiculous bickering.  I hope it does not happen here.

      btw & slightly OT, I did communicate w/ Martin & he is fine.  To those of you who also expressed some curiosity.

      chuck

      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 3, 2011
        Rick:

        Thank you for this post.  What a delight.

        Chuck

        From: genmom4 <geismom@...>