Re: Snail-Mail Question

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 27, 2011
      Vilo:

      If everything goes well USPS can deliver anywhere in the world
      in 10 days or less.

      When things go bad it can take a month or two.

      During holiday periods things can go bad.

      I remember a couple years ago when Canada got backed up.

      It took 8-10 weeks for a package to clear customs and
      get delivered.

      If you ship international...

      USPS now tracks all packages till they leave America.

      Go to USPS.COM and enter the customs number into your search.

      USPS will send tracking info to the point that the package is
      leaving American to the destination country.

      go to USPS.COM and enter LC 946 820 845 US

      into the tracking box.

      You can see what happened to an International package to
      Eastern Europe.

      USPS did a pretty good job getting the package out of America.

      Greg