Zuzana Fialova

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2011
      For those who follow Slovak TV and film, or are Slovak theater-goers, Zuzana
      Fialova, a Slovak heart-throb and actress, was injured in the bomb blast in
      Moskow.  She is reported as being able to walk, but there are no official
      reports on her status as the family has asked for privacy.

      On a note of irony, the page where I read this had an advertisement for cheap
      tickets to Moskow... yeah, I'll be buying mine soon.
      Ben