RE: [Slovak-World] Email address change

  • Eileen O'Connor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
      Hello everyone,

      My e-mail address is also changed. Please discontinue use of
      eoconnor@... <mailto:eoconnor@...> . Instead,
      please use

      eileensoconnor@...

      Thank you.

      Eileen O'Connor

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011
        This type of message does not work to change your email address and it is not even displayed in your posting. If you want to change your address, use the "edit membership" function in your Yahoo account.
        CK