Email address change

  • Andy Verostko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
      To all :

      As I posted yesterday...

      I have changed my internet access provider and consequently, my Email
      address has also been changed.. I am now using Google service for Email
      and my new address is:

      avyrostko@...

      My Verizon address will no longer work..

      Please update accordingly... Thanks Andy Verostko SR

    • Eileen O'Connor
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
        Hello everyone,

        My e-mail address is also changed. Please discontinue use of
        eoconnor@... <mailto:eoconnor@...> . Instead,
        please use

        eileensoconnor@...

        Thank you.

        Eileen O'Connor

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011
          This type of message does not work to change your email address and it is not even displayed in your posting. If you want to change your address, use the "edit membership" function in your Yahoo account.
          CK