Re: [Slovak-World] Thank You!

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 4, 2011
       The knowledge and talents of people in this group are amazing -

      Special thanks to Frank Plichta and Sue "Zuza" Groh who so kindly responded to
      my request for the Christmas Drink - this is the reply I received from the
      person who requested it for her 93 year old father and I wanted to share it

      "Thank you for this recipe.  I want to thank you especially for taking the time
      and effort to help me in my search.  I am overwhelmed by yours and everyone
      else's kindness.  God bless each and eveyone of you."

      I thought this was sooo nice!

      Happy New Year!

      helene