Carp and the Christmas Market

  • allanstevo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2010
      I´m really enjoying all the fascinating posts on the Slovak-World message boards.

      If you´re feeling like a view of Slovak Christmas circa 2010, here´s a piece that I wrote about Carp - http://www.52insk.com/2010/carp/ and here is another piece, rich with photos and recipes, about the Christmas Market in Bratislava - http://www.52insk.com/2010/christmas-market/

      Merry Christmas.

      Allan