Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Home of Kutsop's Olde World Market

  • Marycay Doolittle
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 23, 2010
      I'm glad you enjoyed your Kutsop visit. I rec'd my order very quickly and I'm sure we'll enjoy everything as well. I still have family in the area so when I go to visit, I stop in. I've know Joe Kutsop since he was a kid, he's a little younger than me but I can't remember by how much. His mom and my mom were best friends. Miss them both.

      Marycay