Re: Favorite Christmas Slovak Story

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2010
      Helene:

      I think the biggest surprise of all was the Uga was a man.

      Everyone thought he was a woman as he posted his daily
      adventures with the goose.

      When the postings started, I couldn't wait to see what
      happened. I was really rooting for the goose.

      Also

      Search Google for "Czech Chicken Noodle Soup".

      Alena's recipe beat out everyone and her recipe is still
      #1 of of 418,00 web pages recipes.

      The thread on her recipe is great reading..

      Merry Christmas to you and your family,

      Greg