Christmas Cookies

  • Lubos Brieda
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2010
      With Christmas coming up, I wanted to share with you couple recipes for
      Christmas cookies made in my family. Here is a link to a picture showing them
      all on one plate:
      http://www.slovakcooking.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/xmas-cookies2.jpg

      And you will find links to all the recipes at this page:
      http://www.slovakcooking.com/2010/blog/xmas-cookies/

      I made these cookies last week for a sweepstakes I ran on my blog. I figured,
      the best way for people to learn about Slovak cuisine is by trying it. Over 600
      people entered the sweepstakes, and 5 random winners were mailed a dozen of
      assorted cookies (basically what's shown in that picture). The packages should
      be arriving in the next day or two, so I am still waiting on the feedback. :)

      But anyway, all these cookies are very easy to make, cheap, and require only
      basic pantry ingredients, such as flour, sugar, butter, cocoa, etc... Let me
      know if you end up making any of them, I would love to hear from you!