Re: [Slovak-World] Happy Saint Nicholas Day

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
      YES!, TRYING TO GET THE GARLIC/ONION SMELL OUT OF MY SHOE.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
        Greg,

        I had my special treat with a Skype session with a Czech cousin. We have been out of touch a few months and it was a pleasure to catch one another on line. She was busy preparing "Christmas sweets" for her husband.

        Happy St Nick's Day!

        Ron