Happy Saint Nicholas Day

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
      December 6 is the Feast of Nicholas.

      Is anyone doing anything special today?

      Anyone find anything in their shoe this morning?

      Greg
    • William C. Wormuth
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
        YES!, TRYING TO GET THE GARLIC/ONION SMELL OUT OF MY SHOE.

        Anyone find anything in their shoe this morning?

        Greg

      • Ron
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
          Greg,

          I had my special treat with a Skype session with a Czech cousin. We have been out of touch a few months and it was a pleasure to catch one another on line. She was busy preparing "Christmas sweets" for her husband.

          Happy St Nick's Day!

          Ron