RE: [Slovak-World] Re: Folk trade--2

  • Fedor, Helen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2010
      Thanks, Ron. I look at this as a challenge and a chance to practice up on my editing skills, although given the short amount of time I have to spend on the text, it's not as elegant as it could be.

      Unfortunately, there's just one translator for the book. There's even a "language consultant" (hah!). And then there are the different authors and their styles. I wouldn't be at all surprised if there's plenty of overlap in different Slovak ethnographic publications.

      All opinions my own