Re: [Slovak-World] HELP -IS HERE FRED

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2010
      Give her sticky buns & she won't bother you about the drops.

      Thanks for the report.  Amen.

      From: BarbyDZ@... <BarbyDZ@...>

      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Sunday, November 28, 2010, 8:56 PM

            My prayers are with Virginia as she has the cataract surgery.  All the

      best to both of you.

      Barb

      In a message dated 11/28/2010 8:39:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

      fkovalyak@... writes:

      Thanx George & Nola,  as I said previously I dont say  much.

      But like to hear what others are doing. I used to  participate...especially

      the SLOVAK Heritage Festival at my Alma Mater  (Pitt) each Nov.

      But my wife and I are going thru difficult  Health problems since reaching

      the  mid 70's. can I request Prayers for my  wife Virginia tomorrow ? She is

      having a cataract removed at the John  Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute in

      Lutherville,Md at 0700.

      FGK