HELP -havent seen any S-W e-mail in days ?

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 28, 2010
      Have I been Kicked Off S-W web ?
      Or is everyone Hibernating,Shopping or watching TV ?

       Would really enjoy being part of S-W  again,even though I dont have much to
      say.

      FG Kovalyak

    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 28, 2010
        I guess they are all SHOPPING.

        Vladi

        At 05:05 PM 11/28/2010, you wrote:

        >Have I been Kicked Off S-W web ?
        >Or is everyone Hibernating,Shopping or watching TV ?
        >
        > Would really enjoy being part of S-W again,even though I dont have much to
        >say.
        >
        >FG Kovalyak

      • Fred G Kovalyak
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 28, 2010
           Thanx Vladi, thought I was going down the DRAIN.

              FGK,  Columbia,Md

          ________________________________
          >Or is everyone Hibernating,Shopping or watching TV ?
          >
          >  Would really enjoy being part of S-W  again,even though I dont have much to
          >say.
          >
          >FG Kovalyak

        • George Sirko
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 28, 2010
            I can't speak for others but we haven't forgotten you. Happy Holidays to you and your family.
            George and Nola Sirko

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 28, 2010
               Thanx George & Nola,  as I said previously I dont say much.
              But like to hear what others are doing. I used to participate...especially the
              SLOVAK Heritage Festival at my Alma Mater (Pitt) each Nov.
                 But my wife and I are going thru difficult Health problems since reaching the
              mid 70's. can I request Prayers for my wife Virginia tomorrow ? She is having a
              cataract removed at the John Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute in Lutherville,Md at
              0700.
                 FGK

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 28, 2010
                Well, we are all going down the drain...some faster and some slower.
                Hahaha!!

                Paul Wolsko (I don't post very much)

                On 11/28/2010 8:18 PM, Fred G Kovalyak wrote:

                > Thanx Vladi, thought I was going down the DRAIN.
                >
                > FGK, Columbia,Md
                >
                > ________________________________

              • George Sirko
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 28, 2010
                  Fred,
                  We will certainly pray for Virginia. It seems like we spend a lot of time at the the Doctors but thank God we are still ambulatory.
                  Best Regards,
                  George and Nola

                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 28, 2010
                    My prayers are with Virginia as she has the cataract surgery. All the
                    best to both of you.
                    Barb

                    From: Fred G Kovalyak <_fkovalyak@..._ (mailto:fkovalyak@...) >
                    To: _Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com)
                    Cc: "F Kovalyak" <_fkovalyak@..._ (mailto:fkovalyak@...) >,
                    "Gil Kubancsek" <_gek0105@..._ (mailto:gek0105@...) >,
                    "Helen Fedor" <_hfed@..._ (mailto:hfed@...) >, "Edie & Ed Gernat"
                    <_e.gernat@..._ (mailto:e.gernat@...) >

                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 30, 2010
                      You are in my prayers.  do tell us how the Sx turned out.

                      From: Fred G Kovalyak <_fkovalyak@..._ (mailto:fkovalyak@...) >

                      To: _Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com)

                      Cc: "F Kovalyak" <_fkovalyak@..._ (mailto:fkovalyak@...) >,

                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 30, 2010
                           The  Cataract Surgery went well, didn't take long.
                        We arrived at 0700 and was able to return home at 0815.
                        Today the Nurse removed the eye patch at 0730, then the Dr checked her out and
                        said the surgery was successfuk.. Then my wife said she wanted Sticky Buns. So
                        we then went looking for  Sticky Buns.  Nothing like a Hot Sticky Bun with alot
                        of pecans.

                         Now I have to remember to give her  eyedrops 4-5 times a day .

                             Fred

                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 1, 2010
                          Give her sticky buns & she won't bother you about the drops.

                          Thanks for the report.  Amen.

                          From: BarbyDZ@... <BarbyDZ@...>

                          To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com