My address

  • Al Dubnicka
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2010
      To whom it may concern,

      To you Charlotteans, we lived at 2132 Shadyview Drive from 1970 til 1994

      Besides my wife (who passed away this past September) myseilf and 3 children, Barbara, Marcia and Albert all lived there, transferring from
      Avon Lake Ohio, when the Fruehauf plant shut down.

      I now live alone at 50 Westchester Lane, Palm Coast, Florida

      Sincerely,
      Albert P. Dubnicka