Re: Slovak Festival November 7th

  • dragansk
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
      I created a small Slovak-World image with the words and a Slovak flag on it and placed it in the photos section of our Slovak World group site. The folder it's in is called "2010 Pitt Festival." There are two sizes there -- if anyone wants to print one out and attache it to your clothing. I can also email it to anyone who wants it.
      Dennis

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Sue Groh <s.groh@...> wrote:

      > I am going to attend-I look forward to meeting people from the group.  Is there somehow we will "know" each other?

    • Fred G Kovalyak
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
        Great idea Dennis,will look for old familiar  S-W  faces. I used to take pix of
        the Pre Party (often a Costume party) near the Pgh Airport and then the Festival
        on Sunday. But unable to attend either event this year.

          Fred G Kovalyak, Columbia,Md.