Re: Upcoming Events - You Are Invited!

  • mjkopanic
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
      Charlotte,

      The Am-Slo Club is tricky to find. Coming from the East on Route 56 you exit at Bedford St. at the bottom of the hill before downtown. Then make an immediate right and keep veering right as Clinton street goes. You have to go up a steep hill for about 4 blocks.

      Here is the link on yahoo.

      http://local.yahoo.com/info-11912293-amslo-social-club-johnstown;_ylt=A0WTTog2f9FMfSsBpjKKNcIF;_ylv=3?viewtype=map

      Good luck!

      Mike Kopanic

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Charlotte Conjelko <charr61pribish@...> wrote:

      > Helene,
      > I'm going to be in the Johnstown and Pittsburgh areas when you are there.  What's the address of the Am-Slov Club?  Which motel by the airport?
      > Charlotte Pribish Conjelko

    • Charlotte Conjelko
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
        Thanks for the directions!