Re: Handicrsafts--26

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
      Helen,

      My copy of the book has a different phrase in it:

      "They also had a certain influence on forming a different structure of artisan production in these regions of Slovakia."

      in place of what you wrote. As Martin wrote, _Organizational differences_ might be somewhat clearer.

      Ron

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Fedor, Helen" <hfed@...> wrote:
      These differences also played a role in creating different structures [This could mean practically anything. Martin, what was the original word?] of artisan production in these regions.

    • Fedor, Helen
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2010
        Ron,
        This is what my book has too, so I guess that in this case my "clean-up" didn't clarify anything at all.

        All opinions and mis-clarifications my own