Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Festival November 7th

  • Lubos Brieda
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
      I'll be there, looking forward to meeting you guys.
      -- Lubos Brieda --
      Get your free Slovak recipe book at www.slovakcooking.com/brochure

      ________________________________
      From: Fedor, Helen <hfed@...>
      To: "'Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com'" <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2010, 12:00 PM

      Every year I get a little closer to going, so I'm hoping to make it this
      year. I'm planning on to both Helene's party and the festival.

      All opinions and hopes my own

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
        I created a small Slovak-World image with the words and a Slovak flag on it and placed it in the photos section of our Slovak World group site. The folder it's in is called "2010 Pitt Festival." There are two sizes there -- if anyone wants to print one out and attache it to your clothing. I can also email it to anyone who wants it.
        Dennis

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Sue Groh <s.groh@...> wrote:

        > I am going to attend-I look forward to meeting people from the group.  Is there somehow we will "know" each other?

      • Fred G Kovalyak
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
          Great idea Dennis,will look for old familiar  S-W  faces. I used to take pix of
          the Pre Party (often a Costume party) near the Pgh Airport and then the Festival
          on Sunday. But unable to attend either event this year.

            Fred G Kovalyak, Columbia,Md.