RE: [Slovak-World] Slovak Festival November 7th

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
      No can do this year; however, I'm more of a Slovak Festival Tease -- so you never know when I'll pop in.
      I do enjoy the photos, so someone please remember to post a few, thanks.

      Caye

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
        I'll be there, looking forward to meeting you guys.
        -- Lubos Brieda --
        Get your free Slovak recipe book at www.slovakcooking.com/brochure

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
          I created a small Slovak-World image with the words and a Slovak flag on it and placed it in the photos section of our Slovak World group site. The folder it's in is called "2010 Pitt Festival." There are two sizes there -- if anyone wants to print one out and attache it to your clothing. I can also email it to anyone who wants it.
          Dennis

          --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Sue Groh <s.groh@...> wrote:

          > I am going to attend-I look forward to meeting people from the group.  Is there somehow we will "know" each other?

        • Fred G Kovalyak
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
            Great idea Dennis,will look for old familiar  S-W  faces. I used to take pix of
            the Pre Party (often a Costume party) near the Pgh Airport and then the Festival
            on Sunday. But unable to attend either event this year.

              Fred G Kovalyak, Columbia,Md.