Re: Slovak Festival November 7th

  • dragansk
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
      I'll be there -- I think I've made 17 of the past 19 thus far.
      Dennis

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Eve Smith" <esmith93580@...> wrote:

      > Is anybody from this group going? I will see you there! I am going to Helene's Treasure Tours party Saturday and to Pittsburgh University Sunday. Both sound great and I am excited to go.

    • Fedor, Helen
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
        Every year I get a little closer to going, so I'm hoping to make it this year. I'm planning on to both Helene's party and the festival.

        All opinions and hopes my own

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
          No can do this year; however, I'm more of a Slovak Festival Tease -- so you never know when I'll pop in.
          I do enjoy the photos, so someone please remember to post a few, thanks.

          Caye

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
            I'll be there, looking forward to meeting you guys.
            -- Lubos Brieda --
            Get your free Slovak recipe book at www.slovakcooking.com/brochure

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
              I created a small Slovak-World image with the words and a Slovak flag on it and placed it in the photos section of our Slovak World group site. The folder it's in is called "2010 Pitt Festival." There are two sizes there -- if anyone wants to print one out and attache it to your clothing. I can also email it to anyone who wants it.
              Dennis

              --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Sue Groh <s.groh@...> wrote:

              > I am going to attend-I look forward to meeting people from the group.  Is there somehow we will "know" each other?

            • Fred G Kovalyak
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
                Great idea Dennis,will look for old familiar  S-W  faces. I used to take pix of
                the Pre Party (often a Costume party) near the Pgh Airport and then the Festival
                on Sunday. But unable to attend either event this year.

                  Fred G Kovalyak, Columbia,Md.