Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Festival November 7th

  • Sue Groh
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
      I am going to attend-I look forward to meeting people from the group.  Is there somehow we will "know" each other?

    • dragansk
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
        I'll be there -- I think I've made 17 of the past 19 thus far.
        Dennis

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Eve Smith" <esmith93580@...> wrote:

        > Is anybody from this group going? I will see you there! I am going to Helene's Treasure Tours party Saturday and to Pittsburgh University Sunday. Both sound great and I am excited to go.

      • Fedor, Helen
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
          Every year I get a little closer to going, so I'm hoping to make it this year. I'm planning on to both Helene's party and the festival.

          All opinions and hopes my own

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
            No can do this year; however, I'm more of a Slovak Festival Tease -- so you never know when I'll pop in.
            I do enjoy the photos, so someone please remember to post a few, thanks.

            Caye

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
              I'll be there, looking forward to meeting you guys.
              -- Lubos Brieda --
              Get your free Slovak recipe book at www.slovakcooking.com/brochure

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010
                I created a small Slovak-World image with the words and a Slovak flag on it and placed it in the photos section of our Slovak World group site. The folder it's in is called "2010 Pitt Festival." There are two sizes there -- if anyone wants to print one out and attache it to your clothing. I can also email it to anyone who wants it.
                Dennis

                --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Sue Groh <s.groh@...> wrote:

                > I am going to attend-I look forward to meeting people from the group.  Is there somehow we will "know" each other?

              • Fred G Kovalyak
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
                  Great idea Dennis,will look for old familiar  S-W  faces. I used to take pix of
                  the Pre Party (often a Costume party) near the Pgh Airport and then the Festival
                  on Sunday. But unable to attend either event this year.

                    Fred G Kovalyak, Columbia,Md.