All Souls Day in Slovakia

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2010
      Thanks so much for this information, Greg. I posted my family's remembrance there.

    • Lou
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 16, 2010
        I've just returned from Slovakia - Bratislava, Kosice & Michalovce. I chose this time of the yeato visit because I wanted to see as much of my tribe as possible. I was successful - most of my cousins showed up and friends too at the cemetery. A lot of car traffic since everybody goes back home for the occasion. Servus, Laci Bolchazy

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 17, 2010
          Lou:

          Thank you for sharing your pictures & experiences here.

          Welcome home.

          Chuck