Re: [Slovak-World] Re: All Souls Day in Slovakia

  • stephanie nelson
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2010
      happy name day!!

      Stephanie Nelson

      Happy moments, PRAISE GOD. Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
      Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
      Painful moments, TRUST GOD. Every moment, THANK GOD

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2010
        Thanks so much for this information, Greg. I posted my family's remembrance there.

      • Lou
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 16, 2010
          I've just returned from Slovakia - Bratislava, Kosice & Michalovce. I chose this time of the yeato visit because I wanted to see as much of my tribe as possible. I was successful - most of my cousins showed up and friends too at the cemetery. A lot of car traffic since everybody goes back home for the occasion. Servus, Laci Bolchazy

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 17, 2010
            Lou:

            Thank you for sharing your pictures & experiences here.

            Welcome home.

            Chuck