Chicago-area Carpatho-Rusyn Day celebration, Oct. 30

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2010
      The Lake Michigan Chapter of the Carpatho-Rusyn Society celebrates the first national Carpatho-Rusyn Day on Saturday Oct. 30 at St. Nicholas Byzantine Catholic Church, 8103 Columbia Ave., Munster, Ind.

      Doors open at noon and the program begins at 1 p.m. Our headliner: Mark Wansa, author of the "The Linden & The Oak." We'll have copies for sale and Mark will autograph them. We'll also have plenty of Rusyn books, CDs and other items for sale if you want to start your Christmas shopping early.

      Admission is free, and there will be food and refreshments.

      You can friend Lake Michigan Carpatho-Rusyns on Facebook, and read our blog at lakemichiganrusyns.blogspot.com

      Email us at lakemichiganrusyns@...