Re: [Slovak-World] Halusky Class Update

  • Joseph Kuna
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2010
      Please send me 2 copies of the cook book   Joseph.kuna@...  thanks

      --- On Thu, 10/14/10, Lubos Brieda <lbrieda@...> wrote:

      From: Lubos Brieda <lbrieda@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Halusky Class Update
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 11:42 PM

      Dennis,

      If you are interested, email me your mailing address (in private) and I'll mail
      you couple copies of my 10 recipe mini-cookbook to share with your friends and
      class attendees. I just got the second shipment today, by the way. This time, I
      ordered 1000. The first batch of 250 is almost gone.

      Actually this goes to everyone, just email your mailing address if you would
      like few copies. Of course, I also accept donations :) :) You can donate by a
      check or by paypal by going to http://www.slovakcooking.com/brochure

      Thanks!
      -- Lubos Brieda --
      Get your free Slovak recipe book at www.slovakcooking.com/brochure