Re: [Slovak-World] Re: The hardest decisions of my life

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 12, 2010
      She is tough.  Gotta love that.

      --- On Mon, 10/11/10, joy2002cjm <joy2002cjm@...> wrote:

      From: joy2002cjm <joy2002cjm@...>
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: The hardest decisions of my life
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 10:14 PM

      Again, an interesting article. This does not surprise me that the debt in Greece is higher than originally predicted. I am impresed with Slovakia's refusal to be involved. It appears to be even wiser than initially thought. Your level of reading is also impressive. Thank you for the information and link.

      Carolyn