Slovk Festival, Sunday 11/7, 1-5, Pittsburgh

  • votrubam
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
      The current Pitt Slovak Studies Program Heritage Festival line-up is here:

      <http://www.pitt.edu/~votruba/currentinfo/currentinfo.html>

      Starring Slovak-World's own Helene Cincebeaux, Ben Sorensen, Lubos Brieda.

      There's also a downloadable flier on the webpage that people can print out (display at work, parish, etc.) or e-mail.

      Martin
    • Lubos Brieda
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
        thanks for giving me the chance to participate in the festival, Martin! I am
        looking forward to it and also to visiting Pittsburgh. Will be my first time.
        -- Lubos Brieda --
        Get your free Slovak recipe book at www.slovakcooking.com/brochure

        ________________________________

      • cerrunos1@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
          This is my favourite festival in the USA, and is right next to Ocovska Hruda in my heart! I cannot wait...
          Ben

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
            If you can find time ...... there is a Excellent Exhibit going on that week
            located very close to Sundays Slovak Heritage Festival.

            Vatican Splendors - Senator John Heinz History Center, Pittsburgh ...
            Vatican Splendors - Senator John Heinz History Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
            www.vaticansplendors.com/- Cached- Similar

            Fred G Kovalyak