Re: [Slovak-World] Heritage

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2010
      Amy:

      You are in for a real treat.  There are a number of experts on the country & the culture here.

      Save your pennies & go as soon as possible.  You will not regret it.  It is probably the most hospitable place I have ever been.  Including home for the holidays w/ my own relatives.  [That says far more about the Slovak hospitality than it does about my relatives. :)]

      Chuck