Re: [Slovak-World] Re: The hardest decisions of my life

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2010
      We don't have leaders like her here.  At least not yet.

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2010
        > At least not yet.

        In the meantime, in connection with Bratislava's criticized refusal to borrow money in order to loan it to Greece -- preliminary reports on the European Union's on-site audit of Greek finances, two weeks before its conclusion, suggest that Athens has still been fudging its books, that its debt has been higher than it claimed:

        <http://tinyurl.com/25kkyj6>

        Martin
      • joy2002cjm
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 11, 2010
          Again, an interesting article. This does not surprise me that the debt in Greece is higher than originally predicted. I am impresed with Slovakia's refusal to be involved. It appears to be even wiser than initially thought. Your level of reading is also impressive. Thank you for the information and link.

          Carolyn

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2010
            She is tough.  Gotta love that.